Destiny Hospice and Palliative Care is looking for qualified RN’s to join our Palliative Team!
Are you a dynamic nurse? We are seeking someone uniquely gifted in nursing with experience in hospice and palliative care. Destiny prides itself in allowing its employees to increase their skills by offering progressive training opportunities.
We welcome new RN’s to apply!
Full-time, part-time, & per diem positions are available.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick, & Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Annual Evaluations
- Tech Equipment to Be provided
Territories to Cover – Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Sun City, Hemet, San Jacinto
Your Role as a Registered Nurse
- Completes the initial, comprehensive, and ongoing assessments of patient and family concerns to determine home health needs.
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of the nursing process.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor/Nursing Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physicians’ orders as required.
- Teaches the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques if appropriate.
- Provides medication, diet, and other instructions as ordered by the physician.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers and works in concert with the interdisciplinary group.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient.
Actively participates in quality assessment and performance improvement team activities.
Required License or Certification:
Registered Nurse (RN)
If interested, please complete our application form using the link below:
We have created an environment that respects and provides the proper implementation of social distancing. We provide PPE for all staff if necessary.