Destiny Hospice and Palliative Care is looking for qualified LVN’s to join our NOC shift team!
Are you a dynamic nurse? We are seeking someone uniquely gifted in nursing with experience in hospice and palliative care. Destiny prides itself in allowing its employees to increase their skills by offering progressive training opportunities.
We Welcome New LVN’s to Apply!
Full-Time 8:30 pm-5:30 pm
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick, & Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Annual Evaluations
- Tech Equipment to Be provided
Territories to Cover – Moreno Valley and Surrounding Areas
Your Role as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Nursing Experience in Home Health/ Hospice or Palliative (Preferred).
- Provides direct patient care as defined in California’s Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements the plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care. Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
- The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Required License or Certification:
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)
If interested, please complete our application form using the link below:
We have created an environment that respects and provides the proper implementation of social distancing. We also provide PPE for all staff if necessary.